Guitar & Ukulele Lessons FAQ
- Where do you teach guitar & ukulele?
Dan teaches guitar & ukulele in Avalon, on the Northern Beaches. For Oxford
Falls Grammar, Manly Selective & St Luke's Grammar Dee Why Campus students, I teach
at the school during school hours. Oxford Falls Grammar School students should
enquire through the school.
- Will you come to our home to give guitar or ukulele lessons?
- Do you offer fortnightly guitar or ukulele lessons?
No. The term fees pay for reservation of a specific time & day per term.
Fortnightly lessons are also far less productive and usually don't work out in the end.
- Do you offer group guitar or ukulele lessons?
No. Everyone learns at their own pace. In one on one lessons,
I am able to teach according to the individual.
- Can I attend my child's guitar or ukulele lessons?
Yes. I always try to encourage parent's of younger children to attend lessons, all
parent's are welcome both at my home & at the school's (OFG parents will need
to contact the school prior to visiting).
- Can I have guitar or ukulele lessons with my child?
No. I have tried this on request in the past, & quickly realised that it is not
an ideal approach. Separate lessons allow parent & child to learn at their own pace.
- Can I get a Gift Certificate for guitar or ukulele lessons?
- If you can't fit me in at this time, can I go on a waiting list?
- Yes. If I put you on the waiting list, I"ll contact you when a time becomes available.
- Will my child miss class time if they have guitar or ukulele lessons at school?
Yes. The school's I teach at support music education, & realise it's potential in
the development of their student's.